Podcasting and home recording, simplified.
With its instantly familiar analog mixer design, the StudioLive® AR8c is the easiest way to record podcasts, live streams, and music productions. Featuring a pristine analog front-end with four high-gain XMAX mic preamps and an 8x4 24-bit, 96 kHz, USB-C compatible USB 2.0 audio interface, the StudioLive AR8c’s hybrid design makes it simple to record from a single intuitive console. Add in tools like a musical 3-band analog EQ, mic/line boost for low-level broadcast microphones and consumer devices, Bluetooth® connectivity, and a stereo SD recorder... and you have a broadcasting and recording powerhouse that fulfills the needs of both modern musicians and content creators.
A full-featured audio interface.
The StudioLive AR8c audio interface operates at up to 96 kHz for high-definition mixing and recording. Record each of the six inputs, plus the main mix, for even more flexible recording options. Play back up to four streams for monitoring previously recorded tracks—plus sound effects, loopback audio, and more. Four lauded XMAX mic preamps provide all the gain you need to capture even the most subtle details without adding any extra noise. The analog mixer front-end makes connecting your gear to your computer intuitive. With a USB-C compatible connection, your StudioLive AR8c is ready to use as an audio interface for nearly any computer.
The channel that does it all… even Bluetooth connectivity!
The unique Super Channel can handle four stereo sources at once and makes it easy to integrate consumer devices into your studio workflow. Connect a turntable to the RCA inputs, use the ⅛-inch stereo input to plug in your smartphone, or forget the cable and connect it via Bluetooth wireless technology. You can also toggle between a stereo playback stream from your computer and playback from the onboard SD recorder, making it simple to add bumpers and sound effects to your podcast in real-time, or practice along with your favorite recordings.
- 8x4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2.0 (over USB-C™ connection) audio recording interface
- Record every channel plus the main mix
- 2x2 SD recorder to capture the main mix
- Supports SD™ and SDHD™ formats up to 32 GB
- 8-channel analog mixer
- 4 balanced microphone inputs with XMAX mic preamps
- 2 instrument/line inputs
- 6 balanced line level inputs:
- 2 mono
- 2 stereo pairs
- Stereo Super Channel (Ch. 13/14) with Bluetooth 5.0 input, RCA inputs, 1/8-inch stereo input, and switchable SD/USB stereo playback
- 2 mono and 2 stereo channels, each with level knob, pan, mute, PFL solo, highpass filter, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ
- 1 monitor buses with dedicated channel sends, AFL solo, and balanced TRS output
- L/R Control Room outputs with level control
- Headphone output with level control
- Highpass filter on every channel
- 3-band semi-parametric EQ on every channel
- Stereo effects processor with 16 presets, dedicated send and return, and bypass footswitch jack
- Mic/line boost on stereo channels for low-level input sources and consumer devices
- Capture™ live multitrack recording software
- Studio One ® Artist recording and production software (DAW)
- Studio Magic plug-in suite
- Internal power supply
- Standard IEC power connector
- Sturdy metal construction
- Optional rackmount kit