The digital mixer that defines versatility.
The StudioLive® 32R digital mixer is four audio tools in two compact rack spaces. Use it as a standalone digital mixer with UC Surface remote mixing software. Pair it with your StudioLive Series III console mixer to use as a stage box or integrated monitor mixer. Connect it with EarMix 16M monitor mixers for the ultimate personal monitor system. And of course, just like other StudioLive Series III digital mixers, the StudioLive 32R has a continuously bidirectional 128-channel (64x64) USB audio interface onboard. Whether used standalone or as part of a complete audio system, no other rackmount digital mixer is as flexible or as powerful.
The best digital mixer for your rack.
Inside the StudioLive 32R, you’ll find the dual-core PreSonus FLEX DSP Engine powering 40 mixing channels, 22 mix buses, and 270 simultaneous processors—including 4 stereo reverberation systems and Fat Channel plug-in models on every input channel and mix bus. This is a true 32-channel digital mixer that can comfortably fit in any size rig. Simply connect it to a standard wireless router and control every mix parameter from your iPad®, Android™ tablet, or Windows® Touch computer using UC Surface. UC Surface was designed to make mixing on a touch screen as intuitive as mixing on faders, but with the benefit of allowing you to mix front-of-house from anywhere in the venue.
The digital stage box.
As a digital stage box for StudioLive Series III console mixers, the StudioLive 32R provides 32 remote digitally controlled XMAX preamps that can be gain-staged right from your StudioLive Series III console Fat Channel. The outputs of the StudioLive 32R automatically mirror the mixes available on your console mixer, making routing fast and easy. Best of all, when you need a rackmount mixer for a small mobile gig, simply disable Stage Box mode, and you have a full-featured 32-channel digital mixer that fits into two rackspaces.
- Powered by the new dual-core PreSonus FLEX DSP Engine to provide the most processing of any digital mixer in its class
- 36 input-channel digital rack mixer
- 32 local digitally controlled XMAX mic/line inputs
- 4 FLEX FX returns
- 26 mix buses
- 16 FlexMixes (Aux, Subgroup, Matrix)
- 4 dedicated FLEX FX buses
- Stereo Main bus
- 286 simultaneous processors
- Gate / Expander
- Compressor with Fat Channel plug-in models
- 4-band/6-band parametric EQ with Fat Channel plug-in models
- 31-band Graphic EQ
- 4 FLEX FX slots featuring legendary classic reverb emulations and delays
- State Space-Modeled Fat Channel compressor and EQ plug-ins available on every input channel and output bus
- FLEX FX multi-effects processor with 4 slots to load legendary reverb emulations and delays with 4 dedicated effects buses
- 24 DCAs to control groups of channels
- 128-channel (64x64) recording over USB
- Onboard stereo SD recorder with true Virtual Soundcheck mode
- AVB Networking onboard (64x64) to connect with other mixers, NSB-series stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers and more
- Monitor Mix and Stage Box Mode for use with StudioLive Series III console mixers
- Pair with EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers for the ultimate personal monitor system
- Remote control every mix function from your computer, iPad, or Android tablet with UC Surface (included)
- Put your musicians’ monitor mix under their fingers with QMix-UC (included) for iOS or Android
- Capture 3.0 multitrack software included
- Automated Virtual Soundcheck
- Store StudioLive mix scenes with your audio
- Advanced Studio One integration (Studio One Artist Included)
- XMAX mic preamp control from Studio One
- Control Fat Channel parameters from Studio One mixing console