Sound Shield is a professional vocal reflection filter perfectly sized for any studio space. It shields the recording microphone from those distracting acoustic artifacts, creating a cleaner, more focused, more intelligible recording. Sound Shield has five absorptive walls (three stationary, two foldable) consisting of sculpted sound-absorptive surfaces, backed by high-density EVA foam for additional sound attenuation. It can be custom-shaped around the microphone to create a very focused, precise recording in any environment.
Sound Shield is small and lightweight. For maximum versatility, it can be either mounted on a tabletop or stand-mounted using its built-in threaded insert.
- Portable live-source recording baffle that reduces ambient noise
- Consists of 5 high-quality perforated metal panels (3 stationary, 2 foldable)
- Can be used directly on recording desk or fastened to a microphone stand
- Professional EVA acoustic foam
- High-density EVA foam
- 5 camber-shaped metal panels
- 3 detachable aluminum feet
- Unfolded (WDH): 17.3 x 12.7 x 15.0 (439 x 323 x 381mm)
- Folded (WDH): 15.7 x 12.7 x 15.0" (399 x 326 x 381mm)
- Weight: 6.56 lbs (2.98kg)
Microphone supporting set
- Max Length 5.9" (150mm)
- Moving Range 4.5" (115mm)
- Support Height 4.1" (105mm)