ULT: Ultra Long Throw.
PreSonus® ULT12 active loudspeakers combine the widest horizontal dispersion of any loudspeaker in their class with a focused vertical dispersion for an ultra-long throw. The result is even coverage throughout the space, enabling the audience to hear clearly wherever they are. Featuring PreSonus’ proprietary Pivot X110 horn, a custom 12-inch low-frequency driver, and plenty of biamped Class D power in a lightweight design with the performance characteristics that only wood can offer, ULT12 loudspeakers deliver first-rate speech intelligibility and natural music reproduction. This makes them a great choice for both mobile use and permanent installations.
Wide horizontal coverage, narrow vertical dispersion, and superior throw.
The ULT12’s custom-designed Pivot X110 rotatable horn combines ultra-wide horizontal coverage (110°) for broad coverage with focused vertical dispersion (50°) for superior throw. The result is a loudspeaker that can fill the room without introducing early reflections that muddy the sound. In addition, the Pivot X110 horn’s large size enables it to control the dispersion pattern lower in the frequency range than smaller conventional horns, so it maintains more consistent gain on- and off-axis, ensuring that the audience at the sides has the same listening experience as those in front. The result is sound reproduction that fills the entire room, evenly providing optimal audio.
- 12-inch custom woofer with 2.5-inch voice coil
- WorxAudio®-designed waveguide Pivot X110 horn for precise coverage
- Ultra-wide 110˚ horizontal dispersion
- Tight 50˚ vertical dispersion for longer throw
- 1,300W Class D power (150x500W continuous)
- XMAX preamp
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼” inputs
- Direct line-input channel output
- Single summed balanced output
- Mic/Line Level
- 3 operation mode presets
- FOH – normal live front of house
- DJ - Music playback
- Mon — stage wedge floor monitor
- HPF On/Off
- Front LED On/Off
- Multi-angle enclosure for mains or monitor wedge application
- Defeatable front-panel LED
- Rugged, texture-painted eucalyptus plywood enclosures
- Tour-grade 16 gauge steel grille
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- 35 mm pole sockets with 6˚ downward tilt
- Integrated M10 rigging points for suspended horizontal and vertical installation
- Locking IEC connection