Inputs and outputs wherever you need them.
The PreSonus® NSB 16.8 networked stage box lets you put analog I/O for your StudioLive® Series III digital mixer wherever you need it. Equipped with 16 digitally controlled XMAX mic preamps, 16 balanced line level inputs and 8 analog outputs, the NSB 16.8 integrates seamlessly into StudioLive Series III digital mixers with a single Ethernet connection. Remote control input trims, phantom power, and more, directly from your StudioLive Series III console or from UC Surface remote mixing software on your tablet or laptop.
Powerful connectivity that’s designed to be shared.
The NSB 16.8 networked stage box is loaded with 16 versatile locking combo jacks. Connect your microphones to the digitally controlled XMAX preamps or use the balanced ¼” TRS inputs to connect your line level devices—the NSB 16.8 can handle it all. The inputs can be sent to any StudioLive Series III digital mixer on the network, and thanks to gain compensation, every mixer gets individual gain control without affecting the front-of-house mix.
Rugged stage box, flexible installation.
PreSonus built the NSB 16.8 inside a rugged steel chassis with sturdy handles designed to survive the rigors of the most demanding tours. The NSB 8.8 is also install-friendly: Just remove the handles and attach the optional rackmount kit, and your NSB 8.8 can be racked in your studio or backstage. For permanent installations, the NSB 8.8 is also compatible with stage pockets from Ace Backstage.
- 16x8 network stage box for StudioLive Series III console mixers
- 16 digitally controlled XMAX mic/line inputs with gain compensation for shared streams
- 8 line outputs
- Easy configuration from StudioLive Series III console mixers and UC Surface
- Built-in 2-port AVB switch with locking Ethernet connections for easy point-to-point and daisy-chain network configurations
- Rugged all-metal stage box enclosure
- Optional rack ears
- Compatible with stage pockets from Ace Backstage