Now hear this!
Are you and your session players and bandmates tired of straining to hear underpowered headphones? We were too, so we created the HP4 headphone-distribution system. These headphone amps are louder than you’re ever likely to need for session and stage use, so be careful with that level control! Yet the sound is clear and clean, with a wide dynamic range. At last, everybody will be able to hear!
- 4 screaming-loud (130 mW per channel) stereo ¼” headphone outputs (front panel)
- 2 balanced ¼” line outputs (monitor outputs)
- 2 balanced ¼” line inputs
Meters, Controls, and Features
- Headphone level control for each channel
- Mono summing switch for each channel
- Monitor level control
- Monitor mute switch
- Daisy-chain multiple units via monitor outputs
- Compact 1/3U rack-mount chassis
- Sealed, detented, metal rotary controls
- External 16 VAC power supply