JBL PRX412M-WH is a portable, twelve-inch, two-way speaker system designed for either main sound reinforcement or monitoring applications.
- 90° x 50° coverage for even and smooth response on and off axis
- Dual-angle pole socket for applications requiring tripod mounting
- Heavy Duty 16 gauge protective screen backed steel grille
- Tough DuraFlex™ enclosure finish
- Utilizes twelve M10 suspension points for safe deployment in light duty installations.
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Speech reinforcement
- Live performance stage monitoring
- Reinforcement of vocal and acoustic music
- High-performance satellite speaker for use with subwoofers
Frequency Range (-10 dB) 50 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (+3 dB) 62 Hz – 19 kHz
- Coverage Pattern 90° x 50° nominal
- System Sensitivity 95 dB SPL (1w@1m)
- Power Rating, Pink Noise 300 W / 600 W / 1200 W (Continuous/Program/Peak)
- Rated Maximum SPL 126 dB SPL peak
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 574 mm x 353 mm x 399 mm (22.6 in x 13.9 in x 15.7 in)
- Net Weight 16 kg (35 lbs.)