Studio sound wherever you go
Professional musicians and audio engineers rely on high-quality headphones in the studio to make sure they can hear every sonic detail. PreSonus® Eris HD10BT headphones provide studio-quality audio performance with the mobility and freedom of Bluetooth connectivity. Active Noise Canceling (ANC) reduces ambient sounds by up to 18 dB, so whether you’re walking down a busy street, or sitting in the middle seat on an airplane, you can listen to your favorite music, podcasts, or binge-worthy TV series in vivid sonic fidelity.
Designed to be used wired or wirelessly, Eris HD10BT headphones provide touch controls to quickly pair your Bluetooth device, wirelessly start and stop audio, adjust the volume, and navigate to your favorite track. With up to 16 hours of battery life, the Eris HD10BT headphones will let you listen comfortably all day long. The included cable lets you connect your Eris HD10BT headphones to your audio interface, mixer, or computer. A built-in microphone and basic call function even let you answer the phone without missing a beat.
- Bluetooth® 5.0 wireless for mobile use, plus wired connectivity for use with professional devices, when wireless operation is prohibited, or when battery life is low (cable and ⅛”- to-¼” adapter included)
- Active Noise Canceling (ANC) to reduce environmental noise
- Closed back, over-ear design for superior isolation
- Easy-to-use level and track navigation controls
- 40 mm drivers for studio-quality sound reproduction
- Single-button call functionality with built-in microphone. Answer the phone without missing a beat
- Up to 16 hours of continuous battery life
- 96 dB sensitivity (±3 dB)
- Balanced frequency response (20Hz - 20kHz)
- Micro USB charging cable and hardshell carrying case included