Professional, networked personal monitoring.
The PreSonus EarMix 16M is an advanced 16-channel personal monitor mixer designed to provide a high-quality, expandable, networked monitoring solution for stage, installed sound systems, and studio recording. We gave the EarMix 16M professional sound quality, easy-to-use mixing features, and a high-performance headphone amplifier, to ensure you have the monitoring tools you need for any situation.
Your mix, your way.
Personal monitoring should be just that: personalized for whoever is listening. The EarMix 16M provides each channel with a 3-Band EQ and a limiter. This processing is also available for the main bus, allowing each musician to sculpt a mix that works best for them. Channels can be easily grouped, simplifying complex mixes. Once you’ve perfected your monitor mix, save the whole scene to internal memory; you can store and recall up to 16 mix scenes locally.
Loud and clear.
High-quality monitoring is crucial for artists to deliver their best performance, so we’ve given the EarMix 16M personal monitor mixer a loud, clear headphone amplifier that can drive low-impedance devices such as professional-caliber in-ear-monitors. We started with a top of the line digital-to-analog converter for wide dynamic range and low signal-to-noise ratio. We took special care in the amplifier design to deliver excellent sonic performance, whether you’re using custom-molded in-ears or your favorite pair of studio headphones.
- 1/8-inch stereo aux input
- 2 Balanced ¼-inch TRS line outputs
- ¼-inch TRS stereo headphone output with loud, clear headphone amp that can drive low-impedance in-ear monitors
Meters, Controls, and Processing
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid frequency on all channels and main mix
- Limiter on all channels and main mix
- Stereo channel linking
- Channel grouping
- Solo and Mute
- Mix scene Store and Recall; store up to 16 mix scenes locally
- 16 Signal present and clip LEDs (one for each input)
- 8-segment stereo output meter
- Channel Level rotary control with 8-segment level indicator
- Aux Input level control
- Independent Monitor (line out) and Phones level controls
- Routing setup from StudioLive Series III consoles and UC Surface
- 16 mono channels of input via AVB networking
- 2 AVB Ethernet ports
- 24 bit, up to 48 kHz operation
- External 24 VDC power supply (included)
- Support for PoE power
- Mic stand mounting option (sold separately)