Built to Create.
The PreSonus® Studio 192 USB 3.0 audio interface delivers exceptional sonic fidelity, flexible connectivity, and professional monitoring and mixing controls in a single rack space. Whether you’re a producer, an audio engineer, an independent band, a sound designer, or all of the above, your Studio 192 was built for you to create.
Your studio command center.
The Studio 192 audio interface is designed to be the central hub for any project or professional studio. The onboard talkback mic can be routed to any mix. Onboard Dim and Mono options let you take control of your main mix. Listen to any mix from either headphone amp. Use the 10 balanced outputs for monitor mixing, speaker switching, or both, depending on how you work. With its flexible software and abundant I/O, the Studio 192 fits into any recording and production environment.
Audiophile-grade digital converters, ultra-low jitter clocking, and recallable preamps add up to a superior recording and listening experience. The Studio 192 audio interface operates at up to 192 kHz for ultra-high-definition mixing and recording. High-quality Burr-Brown converters on every input and output provide 118 dB of dynamic range to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally with no audible distortion. And our recallable XMAX microphone preamps deliver incredibly high headroom, deep lows, smooth highs, and a rich overall sound so you’ll hear every breath, transient, and detail in your recordings.
- 26x32, 24-bit, 192 kHz audio interface and studio command center
- Input monitoring with StudioLive® Fat Channel DSP processing on every analog input and the first ADAT inputs
- Integrated zero-latency monitoring
- Speaker switching and talkback
- Total integration with included Studio One® Artist DAW software (Mac®/Windows®) for multitrack music production, monitor mixing with effects, and studio command features
- Wireless control over preamp levels from free UC Surface touch-control software for iPad® and Android™ tablet and from free Studio One Remote for iPad and Android tablet
- Wired control over preamp levels from free UC Surface touch-control software for Mac and Windows computers
- Compatible with most recording software for Mac and Windows
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
- Simultaneous I/O up to 26 inputs/32 outputs (8x14 at 192 kHz)
- Individual stereo main balanced outputs with mono, dim, mute, output metering and level control accessible from front-panel and UC Surface
- 2 front-panel combo microphone/instrument inputs with XMAX remote controllable mic preamps
- 6 rear-panel combo inputs with XMAX remote controllable mic preamps and balanced, direct-to-ADC line inputs
- Individually switched 48V phantom power
- 8 balanced TRS ¼” outputs for monitor mixing and speaker switching
- ADAT / Dual SMUX Optical inputs/outputs: 16x16 channels at 44.1 or 48 kHz; 8x8 channel at 88.2 or 96 kHz
- Stereo S/PDIF coaxial input and output
- BNC word clock input and output with low-jitter clocking
- USB 3.0 audio interface
- USB 2.0 compatible
- 24-bit resolution and up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- Top-quality 118 dB A/D/A converters
- Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
- 1U rack-mountable
- 12 VDC external power supply (included)