The XENYX 1002 has two XENYX mic preamps with +48 V phantom power, making it possible to use two dynamic or condenser microphones. The three-band British EQ ensures warm, musical sound. Simple controls with rich musicality make it possible to create beautiful mixes with minimal technical expertise.
Play music between sets via the RCA CD/tape inputs (assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs) and record your performance to an outboard recording device via the RCA outputs.
- Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- FX to control room function helps to monitor effect signal via headphones and control room outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper master fader and sealed rotary controls
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany