You Are Now Free to Roam About the Stage.
Samson's ALX Lavalier system offers frequency-agile UHF wireless freedom via the world's smallest clip-on transmitter, which places high definition sound, an internal rechargeable battery, and 300' of reliable performance in a device that fits in the palm of your hand. It also features an omnidirectional lavalier microphone and lightweight mic lapel clip ideal for presenters, educators, interviewers and more.
ATX-tend Your Reach
The ALX system continues Samson's longstanding commitment to wireless innovation with the world’s smallest clip-on transmitter… The ATX Wireless Micro Transmitter clips directly to your belt or waistband, allowing you to you rule the stage, classroom or podium with confidence. It provides infrared sync to wirelessly match the receiver and transmitter frequency, easily accessible Gain and Mute controls, a battery life LED indicator and an 8-hour rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
Mic the Presentation
The ATX transmitter features a LM8 lavalier microphone with an omnidirectional pickup pattern. The LM8's off-axis frequency response is linear, resulting in clear and articulate reproduction regardless of the position of the capsule relative to the sound source. This makes it ideal for capturing a wide variety of presentations. The LM8 comes with a lightweight mic lapel clip for low profile, nearly invisible placement on ties, lapels and more, as well as a windscreen for reducing occurrences of popping and wind noise.
Offering frequency-agile operation, the system's rack mountable CR99 Wireless Receiver provides 80 selectable channels for reliable performance no matter where you are. The receiver's True RF Diversity design minimizes dropouts, while tone key technology prevents unwanted noise when your transmitter is off or out of range.
ALX Lavalier System
- Frequency-agile UHF wireless system
- 80 operating channels across 24MHz bandwidth
- Up to eight simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- AC adapter and rackmount kit included
CR99 Wireless Receiver
- Rugged all-metal, rack mountable chassis
- Multifunctional backlit LCD (RF, audio, transmitter battery levels)
- Group scan for easy single or multi-system setup
- IR sync wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency
- True RF Diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Tone key prevents unwanted noise when transmitter is off/out of range
- Removable 1/4-wave antennas
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs
ATX Wireless Transmitter
- Clips directly to belt or waistband
- LM8 lavalier microphone capsule with omnidirectional pickup pattern
- Lightweight mic lapel clip
- Windscreen included
- Up to eight hours of battery life using built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Sealed gold contact charging connector for included USB-style charger
- Low battery LED indicator
- 300' operating range (line-of-sight)
- Variable Gain control
- 1-touch Mute