Audio recording made easy.
Don’t let the classic analog mixer design fool you—the StudioLive® AR12c was built to record. With a pristine analog front-end, eight high-gain XMAX mic preamps, and a 14x4 24-bit, 96 kHz, USB-C compatible USB 2.0 audio interface, its hybrid design makes it simple to record studio productions and mix live shows from a single, intuitive console. Add in a musical 3-band analog EQ, mic/line boost for low-level vintage synths and broadcast microphones, all-new digital effects with rich reverbs and lush delays, Bluetooth® connectivity, and a stereo SD recorder... and you have a mixing and recording powerhouse that fulfills the needs of both modern musicians and content creators.
A full-featured audio interface.
The StudioLive AR12c audio interface operates at up to 96 kHz for high-definition mixing and recording. Record each of the 12 inputs, plus the main mix for even more flexible recording options. Play back up to four streams for monitoring previously recorded tracks—plus a click. Eight lauded XMAX mic preamps provide all the gain you need to capture even the most subtle details without adding any extra noise. The analog mixer front-end makes connecting your gear to your computer intuitive, and creating monitor mixes is quick and easy. With a USB-C compatible connection, your StudioLive AR12c is ready to use as an audio interface for nearly any computer.
The channel that does it all… even Bluetooth connectivity!
The unique Super Channel can handle four stereo sources at once, making it easy to integrate consumer devices into your studio workflow. Connect a turntable to the RCA inputs, use the ⅛-inch stereo input to plug-in your smartphone, or forget the cable and connect it via Bluetooth wireless technology. You can also toggle between a stereo playback stream from your computer and playback from the onboard SD recorder, making rehearsal a snap.
- 14x4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2.0 (over USB-C™ connection) audio recording interface
- Record every channel plus the main mix
- 2x2 SD recorder to capture the main mix
- Supports SD™ and SDHD™ formats up to 32 GB
- 14-channel analog mixer
- 8 balanced microphone inputs with XMAX mic preamps
- 2 insert points
- 2 instrument/line inputs
- 12 balanced line level inputs:
- 4 mono
- 4 stereo pairs
- Stereo Super Channel (Ch. 13/14) with Bluetooth 5.0 input, RCA inputs, 1/8-inch stereo input, and switchable SD/USB stereo playback
- 4 mono and 4 stereo channels, each with level knob, pan, mute, PFL solo, highpass filter, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ
- 2 monitor buses with dedicated channel sends, AFL solo, and balanced TRS output
- L/R Control Room outputs with level control
- Headphone output with level control
- Highpass filter on every channel
- 3-band quasi-parametric EQ with sweepable mid-band on each mono channel
- 3-band semi-parametric EQ on each stereo channel
- Stereo effects processor with 16 presets, dedicated send and return, and bypass footswitch jack
- Mic/line boost on stereo channels for low-level input sources and consumer devices
- Capture™ live multitrack recording software
- Studio One ® Artist recording and production software (DAW)
- Studio Magic plug-in suite
- Internal power supply
- Standard IEC power connector
- Sturdy metal construction
- 60 mm faders
- Optional rackmount kit